Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

The best advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given

Since this question is very timely, I was just given an advice regarding those who have treated me wrongly, said bad - untrue things about me, those who goes against my back. And it sort of went like this:

"They destroy you because they're afraid to accept that you're actually better than them... In the end they will realize that they were fighting for something that would only destroy their selves. Just like the rebels who fight in the remote areas. They stay there fighting for what they 'think' is justice. But in the end they find out that they've got no real friends to back them up from where they fight for their 'justice' - only people who have been using them. Then they come back with regret and sorrow."
I hope you've got the message behind the advice given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment