Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Year 2011

This year has been such a memorable one for me because this was when I got to experience a lot of things. And yes, things that aren't just about being happy. This was the year when I almost fell down to the ground. That feeling when all you want to do is disappear into thin air as if you don't exist.

But this year was when I learned a lot about life. I learned how to value things I didn't notice before. I got to learn more things about myself. I appreciated life more.

This was the year I graduated.

The year I became a certified Engineer.

The year I became more attached to my family and my clan.

A picture of me before my 18th birthday.
Looking back through the years, I am totally
better than who I was back then.
The year I realized that I am with the man God wants me to be with.

The year I learned that being happy is more important than being at the top.

The year I gained more friends.

The year I realized who weren't my real friends.

The year I was able to be more close to God.

Actually, I'm going out of the topic. The year 2011 isn't my happiest year, it's by far my most memorable year.

No comments:

Post a Comment