Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Celebrations

a picture of me blowing my 18th birthday cake
Ever since I was a toddler, celebrations were a big part of my life. Being blessed with very generous parents; parents who work hard to give what we need and want, I was able to celebrate a lot of parties in my behalf: birthdays, achievement parties, graduation parties, success parties, and the like.

For what I've observed, those parties weren't just about me even though its purpose was really about me.

When the party day ends, I find myself not fulfilled just because the celebration was about me, but because of the company I had during the celebration.

Seeing familiar faces greeting you with a smile, kiss, hug, or a handshake.

The non-stop kwentuhan story telling.

The gossip chismisan, laughtrips, kulitan....


It's all about the fun EVERYONE gets to experience during the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment